photo line.png

14 July, 2010

I’ve taken the same ride too many times.

LOVE THIS PICTURE TTM. PRETTY US WITH THE ATTITUDE!
WARNING! VERY LONG POST


A lil update about my CDS project ( for Diyana since she's like the only person who didn't saw my proj)
Not the best and I don't think I've put much effort in making it. I was getting so restless and gave up!
To me, it's like a love-hate relationship to my CDS ):

Anyway, Mr T show us a REALLY PRETTY MODEL THAT HAS REAL LIGHT!!
ZOMG, I capture it down with my handphoneeeeeee (:



Here's my pathetic but I-STILL-LOVE-IT model ! Half way done only kayzzz


In the middle of the night... I finally done on my model *love*


Pink table that Baby Koh made .


Pink room with curtains . Mummy made for me lehhhh.


GO ME! Round fat face at night. Like some mad woman with hair sticking out at my left ear -___-


MAD LOVE THE TOILET .HOHOHOHO!


This is from the A* geek student. He made real lights. Omg. So pretty!! Look at the TV(top left)
dont play play got light hor.


Pictures not very clear cos it's taken with my phone. The living room


Study room


Toilet. LOVE LOVE. Can you spot the heater!!


ta-ta look damn alike can!!


Jap style bed room. with tatami


End of CDS


One of the dayzzz. Randomzz in schoolzzzz.
I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH THAT I CAN $%#$%^%&^*^  ):


This reminds me that ive to do networking soon soon real SOON!! ):



Guess which thumb drive belong to me!



And Mr Kumbar's lecture -___- Who the hell can understand whats hes trying to write


Yes and some fucker changed my keyboard. I know ive not say this for a long time
HOPE YOU ROLL DOWN THE STAIRS KAY. ( used to say this to Mr Zul last time..Sigh!)
Give me so much trouble in typing lah wtf.
Not like i cant type without looking at the keyboard but once in a while we will look right!!


END OF RANDOMZZZ

So if you have read till here good for you!
I WENT SHOPPING YESTERDAY WITHIN MY 3 HOURS BREAK!! 

Way cool. So we ALL had this craving for 'the soup spoon' and the nearest to our school will be Bugis. The first thing we came up was to cab to Tingwen's place and she will drove us all there but you know we are not very familiar with the road and hence gave up the idea. Cab is way way easier right?? HAHA! Yes cab down from school to Bugis just to eat .
And its my virgin attempt of "The soup spoon"! I must say that it didnt disappoint me kayyyy.
Love the sandwich way way way too much, can't really pin down the taste of it but you just has to get your ass down there and try the SALMONNNNNN SANDWICHHHHH









(This remind me of a song called "cry on my shoulder




A Blood Pledge (여고괴담 5 - 동반자살)

Had superdog before movie. Fish and Co after movie! Thanks Licheng for the treat.



BACK TO cM FORUM AGAIN!
GOSH. Told you this post is god damn long.
Its like 2 weeks of my life in school (and outside) squeeze in one tiny post.


Hai me! I'm trying to kpo see see what i can do. But apparently they dont need my help ):


"YOU WAN MY SPICYYYY NUGG??"


"NOT GONNA GIVE YOU, IM GIVING THE CAMERA MAN UH UH"
"EH EH EH !! I WANT LAHHHH"


THANKS FOR READINGGGG! 
GOOD NIGHT!

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :