photo line.png

30 June, 2010

Too slack):



HELLOOO! School was quite okay today, had this mini 10% test for networking which i totally suck at ): Thinking that i scored 23/30 for term test  it was just probably lucky . Haha.

Oh, and i forgotten to bring my wallet to school today. Thank God that i've 2 bucks (in coins somemore! How lucky can i get??) in my pencil box. And after school, when i'm walking to the bus stop , my friend(idk who but TYVM!!) called Ting wen to tell me that I left my phone on the sofa in Ihub -_____-
The day before on monday, I forgotten to bring my handphone. FML ):

How bad my memory can get ??

Anyway. For those who are wondering why i'm so busyyyyy . Here's the answer!!

Pretty niceeeeee designnnnn. ME LOVE.


Pretty black flowers ♥ I want to have this in my future houseeeeee.



Nice wooden floors for bedroom. I design my room like this too!
Got the wooden material from Mr T


A-W-E-S-O-M-E FLOORPLANNNNN. OMG awesome


Half way drawing... I got bored. FYI, this idiot thing made me sleep at 4am ):
♥ my green bair band.



Very proud of my kitchen. Hope that it will turn out nice. This is only the draft. Final ones is the best!


Unhappy with the living roommmmmmmm. And ive drew the ugliest chair in the whole world ):


New living room.. With L-shape sofa somemore.


Almost doneeee! Missing floor textureeeee.


Nice kitchen. ♥ it so so so muchhhhh.


Thanks to Ting wen for lending me bookkkssss (: My mum also interested in these books lor. She still asked me if i've more -____-


Went to get art material with Mr T. He's such a nice teacher. He drove me there cos ive zero idea of what material to buy. And later went to his office to get more FREE material. LOL. Pass by Mr Lee.K.Y's house. Got 2 security guards standing outside somemore. Damn cool!


Wooden thingy for bedroom floor


Carpet thingy for livingroom


Final pieceeeee ♥♥


Time to do my miniature furniture


Sis also quite interested in my work. She help me cut also



HAHAHA. So cute please. With and without my miniature furniture
Basin.



Bed!! Sis made the "bao bao" for me.


Sofa. She made the pillow too!! But this long long one suppose to be for bed i think. The square-ish looking ones that i made is for sofa.


Yummy yum yum yam that mum tabao for me!!


And i got paper cut , by my stupid A3 sizeeeee paperrrrrr. >:(


And and and hell'ya painted my nailzzz blooddddd redddd! Omg, cos B lovezzz me with red nailzzz
My fingers so dont suit red pleaseeeee ):
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEijKKO-DqME4P8k8QXmo-Uvrhznt0pDFnBDH-FmtL6v_S6kS35jxkk-YbqvB9q8nN6fCk5gAqnHnsUrMtalrlmt94bfsEs4kFuo1-pyRXdwfPSRg5YewQRXKXq-qwOYVjvKF92CYUZd4dHP/
K. byezzzz Gooood night!!


http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :