photo line.png

17 November, 2012

I've a new.... iphone!

The title pretty much sum it all. I finally get my hands on an Iphone 5, have been using my 4 for a year or so and it's time for an upgrade. Dear jail broken 4, you've served me well. I will miss the pink keyboard, funky swipes basically all unlimited customization and apps.
As much as I love S3 too, hands down for photography apps on Iphone.

Oh and Whatsapp is finally optimized for Iphone 5, you know it's really irritating keep missing the space bar -____-



Anyway, it's hols now and I've been working since under H&M. Before that was an event at MBS, hated it sooooo much. Cheap labour and human signage don't go tgt!
So much conflicts going on and we got fired on the 2nd day. fyeah freedom. We were screaming "Omg omg yes yes yes" inside and the facial expression shows it all.
I mean like, who need this shitty job anyway.
I enjoyed working at H&M, definitely 101 times better than MBS although is tiring as hell, back aching ):
I'm based at the Ion outlet! Can't wait for their opening, haven't got the chance to go up to the ladies sect I'm stuck at the kids/ babies. Their "aww so cute" clothes are making squeaking for no reasons!! HEH

Alright. Good night y'all
xx

I know I've been saying this for a long time but.... I really wanna change my blogskin ):

No comments :