photo line.png

20 November, 2012

Finished Products of the Month October and Ettusais products




The messy side of my table ): Eh but its so much better now k! Just packed my room getting ready for a revamp and guess what! A bloody cockroach was at the corner of my tripod, and I killed it! Muahahahaha!


Trying out a new Hada Labo water-based makeup remover (SGD17.50).
I've tried out the oil-based remover and really like it a lot. Hence, I decided to get the water-based.
Well, to be honest, I've never used it until recently 'cos I don't really like oil-based remover.




Finished Products of the Month (October)
This item left on my shelf for quite a while before I decided to use it again.
The reasons why I don't use oil-based remover (I've another Shu uemura oil-based remover untouched too)

1) I hate the oily feeling on my face and hateeeeee it when it gets into my eye and gives me burry vision
2) I think it clogged pores


Coincidentally, both products are from Hada Labo. HEHE
This product is not new on my blog. I've mentioned it a couple of times here and I'm in love with this bottle, probably my 3rd/4th/5th bottle. It removes my most stubbon mascara. *LOVES*


No idea what brand is this. Eh Rapide & Doux?
Well, it does its job. Good enough? I'm using the one from Faceshop now, only SGD1 !! Bought it from Korea though. It smells damn good!!! Like cherry.


My 2 (not so new) products
1) Acne Whitening UV EX (oil block)
2) BB Mineral Powder
Have been using it for at least a month or so now and apparently I quite like the base. (Not that I don't like the powder but I hardly use it ): *Sighs*)
Cos it does help in keeping my face matte and makeup really lasted me for a good 5-6 hours.
You know in this humid weather, makeup literally melt in your face.
Also, it lighten blemish scars too!
Omg needed this so badly my skin is having a horrible war few months back and left me with scars all over!

I really like how Ettusais package their products. Pink and girly.
Oh and almost all their items are cater for problematic skin, they're fragrance and colorant-free, and non-comedogenic.
It protect your skin giving you the correct coverage and act as a treatment for your skin too!



Till the next post! Good night!

No comments :