photo line.png

02 November, 2012

RMIT Bash 2012

Can't believe October just past in a blink of an eye and marks the end of Sem 1 in uni.
Please please please let me pass Marketing and Stats ): *Chants*

So, a few weeks back I attended my first Uni bash at Zouk. They had pageants and stuff which I was not really interested in. Wasn't into dancing too 'cos I'm surrounded by schoolmates (turned off by that)
I was also the first time I stayed till they closed. Literally lights on and off we go. First time witnessing my friend getting so drunk, first time witnessing who were the true blue friends,
first time having "free flow" of alcohols - one after another!!...

There's so many things you can just observed in the club, that's where/when one's fate changed.
I'm guilty in so many ways, new month new start, I hope to be a better person.
At least, less bitching and be kind to one another. (Hopefully)


















I was wondering what would happened if the two groups did not met?

No comments :