photo line.png

20 November, 2013

Selling PMD Personal Microderm

Hello!
You guys should know the condition of my skin (Read here to read my journey to drx) and about 2 months back I was seeking an alternative to drx and thought that PMD is the answer to replace my monthly facial.
I did a lot of research, watch YouTube videos, forum - all was good. And so, I placed an order with them and got my own PMD Personal Microderm.

In case you're wonder what PMD is....
Well, maybe I should put it this way:
Microdermabrasion is the process of resurfacing the top layer of the skin (stratum corneum) to a precise depth by the combination exfoliation/vacuum process. By removing these dead skin cells and stimulating blood flow, the deeper dermal level is stimulated to produce collagen and fibroblasts, giving the skin a more supple elastic appearance. Those living cells deep within the skin tissue are stimulated to produce and compensate for the loss of part of the protective layer of the skin. The result is fresher, healthier, rejuvenated skin with enhanced surface quality. 
- PMD
Obviously, I am very excited about my purchase and only later did I realised that my current skin condition was unsuitable ): I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED.

So to cut the story short, the PMD I'm selling would be the international version together with a set of Blue replacement disc.

You can read more about it at their offical website - http://www.personalmicroderm.com/collections/shop/products/pmd-personal-microderm-international


The set would contain

1 Personal Microdermabrasion Tool & Electric Power Cord
Exfoliating Discs - 1 White (Extra Gentle), 4 Blue (Gentle Exfoliation), & 2 Green (Moderate Exfoliation)
2 Caps (1 Large for Body Exfoliation & 1 Small for Facial Exfoliation)
1 Reusable Filter - Written Instructions & How-To DVD
3 sachet of PMD samples
1 Set of Blue Replacement Disc
@ S$305
Feel free to drop me an email or leave a comment if you're interested in getting it (:







Additional reviews.

Hong Kong based blogger: http://blog.yahoo.com/yolyso/articles/1131835/index
YouTube: Search "PMD review" and you will get tons of it! Famous YouTuber eg Hollyannaeree and Chriselle swear by them.

xx

No comments :