photo line.png

06 December, 2013

KORRES Lip Butter in Quince & Mango swatch

A couple of weeks ago after reading the positive reviews of the Korres Lip Butter, I placed an order with ASOS and bought the Lip Butter in Quince. Later did I know that the item was return back to them ):
Later I saw another site selling and there was a 25% off so I place an order again this time I fall in love with the peachy coral shade.

I am pretty much a lip balm junkie and I can't resist one that is highly raved~


The lip butter was surprisingly small containing only 6g (0.21Oz) with of product.
`




ZOMG, absolutely in love with this peachy coral colour which is definitely pigmented. In fact it was one of the most pigmented lip butter I had which glides on nicely on my dry and crappy lip.
Love how it looks after I paired it with an orange-y lipstick. I somehow find myself reaching it out more often  than Quince, which was my "first-love". (going towards the K-style look, sort of)





Laying Mango and MAC Style Surge.


And the complete #lotd with KORRES Lip Butter in Mango & MAC Style Surge.







The downside of this product ):
It's in a pot (ultra unhygienic)
It also gets messy overtime!



Did I mention that Quince was my "love at first sight" balm. (You should totally check out TheSundayGirl's swatch on that)
Quince is a nice rosy pink, pigmented and reallllly soft. Oh! It doesn't flakes after wearing it!




On a side note, Cameron Diaz uses the Korres Lip Butter while talking to herself on an airplane in Knight and Day, which I'm sure it wasn't an ad for it.



xx

No comments :