photo line.png

25 January, 2011

A trip to Msia

Tried on the latest BB cream from Bio-Essence from my mailer last week. I was hoping to get the blue one cos I really need moisturiser. Nevertheless, I'm using the silver one is good enough.


On the way to Malaysiaaaaaa


Sis and bro having their hair cut at the place Ahyi recommended, wanted to do treatment but never.
So me and dad ended up eating at the ba ku teh place. Got 2 diff stalls, you can totally tell which is nicer because of the crowd. Alot of SG cars parked at the sides too


Daddy's fav.


Pig's leg!! HAHA Trotter la. NICEEEE! But I hate the fatty meat. I always throw it to my dad and asked him to give me the meat only! Same goes to B.. HAHA, the man of my liveeeee ♥


Cooking on the spot for you so that your soup/pig leg/ba ku teh will be served boiling hot!


New hair cut!! *snap snap* Bro trying to see his hair using my front screen !


2nd lunch, we tried the ba ku teh opposite (just a few shops down) TOTALLY EMPTY!


Tasteless ba ku teh with extra mushroommmmmm. The previous shop was much nicer!!


Shopping at Jusco. Sis got clothes again -___- She bought alot la, wtf all my mom buy one. I hate gg shopping with my sis around cos my mom will be like "eh see this nice not for Sheila" or " eh go in see if got nice cloth for Sheila not" or "Nice you buy this and Sheila can wear" WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT, I go shopping and my mom only focus on my sis and asking me to chose for her, freaking hate this! Once ok twice fine anything more it really pisses me off. Not the first time but many! Ever since she's like ... what P6? That's why if I see something and mom said "Sheila..." bla bla bla I quicky put back and go off. So, I buy dresses and more dresses my sis cant copy meeee!! Wahahaha.

I didn't get anything except...


A lip gloss and remover from Shu Uemura and mom got a stick there.


Dinner at Wanzi Lou.



Flimzzzz!! Need-to-hang-them-on-my-wall SOONNNN!


Good night(: (: (:

No comments :