photo line.png

23 January, 2011

Birthday Week (Part 1)

There goes my birthday week. Thank you those who spend time with me, thank you for the presents, thank you for the surprise, thank you for your wishes ♥ Thank you babylove for the flowers (:, the wallet, the surprise that you and SR and PQ organise ♥ and the cake too. 

Pre-celebration with the girls at The Line, Shangri-la Hotel. Nice catching up with them over dinner, it's good to see that we are still close over the years. In 2011, it marks the 7th year we know each other. And for Tingting, 我们相爱九年了!!

Hee. So mushy right.
 

Met the rest at Orchard and off we go to get my pressie.
Had a hard time choosing hair mist and high lighter. Ended up getting hair mist cos I always wanted that , highlight...I've too much make up alr.


Cab to Shangri-la... So near but yet so far, it's only like 5 mins away from us but we just know know where is it.







Check out the fooooddddd ♥ Their osysters are supposedly famous because they are fresh bla bla bla.They actually open it up for you on the spot, cool uh!

Oh and I love love love x 18924791847 their bread (with butter!) I always love hotel's bread and butter cos it's so so so yummy! It's the same as those we had at MBS!!
Saw that bread above the crab?? THAT'S THE BREAD! I didn't touch the crab though. Plat kenna taken away even before I had it.

Drunked prawn ♥ Huge ass fresh prawn!




At the hotel's toilet! Proud of my height that night. LOOK! i'm taller than Ting. (FYI she's like 170-ish)
P/s:Like my electric blue dress? It's from Galsstreet!! Hurry grab yours now for CNY




I'm so happy to see those dessert. I'm a dessert girl. HAHA. The Tiramisu cake is damn damn damn nice!!

They even have gummies!

Half time for us... and it's polaroid spamming time! I love taking polaroid . I love the excitement of waiting the flims to show up. Be it unglam or not I still love them lots!

Because we are F4, we took 4 shots for each of us to keep <3 them all! And those bitches don't want to let me bring home all of them to scan ):


After that its time for the cake and song (: Tiramisu cakeeeeee!!!



As usual(Why I always kenna this kind of thing ah!) The push the candle stand right at the bottom and I'm only allow to use my tongue to take it out. Manage to take it out without much difficulties. I got good tongue skills. HAHAHAHAHA!!


After that.. our 2nd or 3rd time for bread and butter!



Tables were so empty because we were the last few who left the place. Cab home with ting after that...




And thanks for the gift babes (: (: (:


Credit: Alysia chiffon dress from Galsstreet

On the actual day
Had a NE talk which was sooooo boring.


SIGH! My camera really cannot make it during low lighting place ): And worst. I just found out that my camera has this pixel problem this afternoon ): ): need to sent it to service soon hopefully I can get it back before CNY!


Met B after school. He came to fetch him cos he say it's a special day -___-
Normal days he wont even bother to come down la wth ):
I'm so hungry after school and he "force" me to walk around town because he had planned this surprise with PQ and SR. Lol. Damn funny la. But thank you B and PQ and SR

B told me that we got the number 112 at colourful xlb place (Paradise Dynasty) and that's when I saw them, they had no. 74/72 and B was like "shock" to see them and asked them why were they here/what they will be eating for dinner. Coincidentally, they were waiting for a table at Paradise Dynasty and they asked us to join them as well. HAHA. Then we had dinner together.

Apparently, B had to go toilet many times to make plans with SR without me know. i sort of suspect something gg on cos normally B don't let me go hungry for so long! Hahahaha.


Food food fooddddd!!! I dont know what's this called. I only know that there's 3 diff types of egg inside


Fav xlb. I still love free flow of xlb at Crystal Jade hor Pei Qing


2 guys went out and came back with a cake !



Pei Qing found a secret place that we could take pictures~


I only have these few. Waiting for PQ to upload themmmmm. Helloooo if you saw this remember to upload them k!!


Lastly, my bday buys!


LOL, I realise that this post is like super long. Gonna split it up into part 2! So stay tuneeeeee!!

No comments :