photo line.png

18 December, 2010

Paradise Dynasty - Colourful xiao long bao

The picture is a bit shitty but hack .. I love the background

Hellooooo! Finally LAST PAPERRRRR. Like happy x 1000 ! Paper was okay except that I had some stupid careless mistake ): My hols start now offically yay to me plus it's like the happy season ( Christmas !! ) and also looking forward to countdown 2011 at Sentosa . Hmm maybe Marina Bay idk, depends.

Anyway today was really a happy day (: (I think I'm like super high now at 11.41pm fyi)


Blur but that red guy was like "Wtf are you guys taking pictures?" like of face.


Off we go - Fasio Sales at Cozycot. Items are going at 70% off the usual price! Mad cheap!
Me and Ting got a gloss each in pretty shade of pink.


We walked around and decided to eat thissss! Forgotten what Ting give me this face -_-


Waited quite awhile, as usual.


It's like my thirth time there and this is the first time I took picture of the place plus food (:
And coincidentally,  we sat at the place where me and Kenny were there the first time.


posh-looking deco


I always wanted to take a pro picture like ...
http://sparklette.net/archives/1020/paradise-dynasty-singapore.jpg


Ting went " OH! So cute!!" and snap! Hahahaha


Cold drunken chicken. With strong taste of alcohol, not bad but it reminds me of Soup Restaurant's Chicken which I'm craving for nowwwww ):


Colourful xiao long bao or in Engish term "steamed soup dumplings". I tried all flavour today! HAPPY! Me and Ting were like lovers (omg) sharing here and there. I think the cheese(yellow) one was not bad.. Crab (orange) ones taste like sashimi. Foie gras (brown) was nice I guess. I still like the original ones!!
Argh! I want to have free flow of xiao long bao at Holland V againnnnn!


Another pro picture
http://sparklette.net/archives/1020/xiao-long-bao.jpg


I love their signature pork broth soup.


Food we ate was kind of over priced but well, once in awhile only


Headed over to amk to have our nails done. I sat for a good 2 hours there just for the lady to draw 4 strips on my fingers -_- 4 for each finger = total of 40 strips LOL. Redo 2 fingers ... Doesn't turn out to be like the model's ): I shall stick to polka dots next time.

I wanted grey base and black strips. But I guess the lady doesnt know what I want. And I thought it was cool to have this nails. Its my first time painting liquid-paper look alike polish on my fingers. Haha!
I promise I will try to paint my own nails just more polishes pleaseeeee!


Alright! Sleeping time nowww. Good night!

No comments :