photo line.png

06 October, 2010

Universal Studio Singapore Update

Ho ! Blogging in my room and my sister turned on the air-con. Super cold can.
It's blowing directly at me ): making my throat so dry and my poor nose feels like it's gonna drop off any moment.

Anyway. I'm missing the fun at USS alr. I hope the red and blue roller coaster open soon man!!
Ting wen and Licheng were there first and I meet Xinyi at Whitesand.
Breakfast at Long John. My first time having LJ breakfast. Not bad.

Buying the tix. All very excited to go in < : Heehee
**Photos are all from me and Tingwen, in random order**



I made him wear my sunglass. Hoho! He look nicer with mine on


And finally . We reached !


Coupons !!! We got additional 25 bucks cos I booked online.


And and and. First ride was awesomeeee!! Not really ride but still... you know what I mean right
Shrek 4D !!! Haha, shall not reveal so much cos I dont want to be a spoiller.


Not suppose to take picture but a quick one its okay. I think


2nd ride.


Next was Jurassic Park ride.


I'm going to ride that thing!!


Thisss!! At first I thought it was some slow ride to look around the Island. But towards the middle, it was freaking fast with sharp turns. Feel as if I was gonna fly out cos the safety belt was holding the ... tummy only -_- I got nothing to hold also lor. Seating at the front was scarier.


Another one at Jurassic Park which got us all wet. First time was still okay. But we (the girls) got drenched after the 2nd ride.


We were so so lucky. Without Express tix, we manage to finish all the rides (without much Q-ing also) and we still got the time to catch most of the show!!


Alright. Shall end here. Going shopping with Amanda tmr! Hohoho. Hope i can get my bling tmr!
Will update soon yea?!

<3 Syl

No comments :