photo line.png

06 September, 2010

50岚

Boo!

Just a quick post before I continue with my study. Omg, tomorrow is the first paper alr ):

The cold weather is making me so lonely ): I think I sort of understand Iris' feeling.
Like idk, the old me (?) The same pain but I think hers is 1000000000 times worst than mine.
To girls who are ): right now, I give you BIG hugs ♥




Mummy and her friend queuing up to get for us.

Anw, I'm so happy yesterday because i drank KOI for the first time, haha. Heard that it's damnnnn nice and everytime i walked pass KOI at amk i was tempted to get one but looking at the queue i just walk away after that.

They got colorful straws BUT NO PINK. Why):
 

Happy sister with her drink (plus mine)




http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :