photo line.png

18 July, 2010

Scuba Diving

YES YES, I WANT TO TRY SCUBA DIVING SO SO SO BADLY. ):
I've mention this before but i still want to repeat myself ( like some old auntie lah)
Anyway, what's got me into this again was chatting with my Dad during lunch about my wakeboarding and i later link it to parasailing (YES, WANTED TO TRY THIS AS WELL. My dad tried it before.) and i link it to scuba diving. (Both me and my cousin wanted to try it. Hee! Heard that we need a license before diving, right??)


Went back and saw Xiaxue's video !! OMG, the sea is beautiful .
Shall add this to my "things to do before i die" list. HAHAHAHA
Want to go wakeboarding again during hols. Weeeee~


Lunch @ my world best prawn noodle stall (:
Had it since im way way younger


I look weird without my Samsung beauty mode ):


Hello happy drink.


HAHAHA. Bai xiang guo drink lehhhzzz. Beri beri niceeee oneeee horzzz. LOL


My fav! Dry with lotsa chilli !! And also my fav yellow noodle.


Yum yum. THE SOUP IS DA BOMB MAN. HAHAHA.



Ps, i also think that Guys doing water sports are smoking HOT!
haha. Okay, going meet xin yi and sean for mini shopping at amk and dim sum with baby love(:
LOVIN' DIM SUMMMMM(:

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

2 comments :

MC said...

Scuba diving is (y)(y)(y). I bet you'll enjoy.

Sylvia said...

YOU TRIED BEFOREEEEE?? OMGGG. I WANT TO TRY IT SO BADLY , REALLY REALLY.