photo line.png

17 July, 2010

Nando's Dinner with Baby Love

We manage to settle down before the dinner crowd!
Cause Nando's always has huge-ass crowd during dinner times, it's both me and dearie first time.


HOHOHO, I was complaining that he didnt wear the shirt i got for him the other day and he wore it on our next meeting. wo de shuai shuai ai ai ♥


Super unglam pic of me he took ):
Never mind. I revenge!


Boomzzz! HEEHEEHEE


My drink. Guess what's the shiny white thing at the corner ??



IT'S SUGAR!!

Dear's


My huge-ass chicken. I got the "Mild" level but i'm still dying to try the "Extra hot peri peri"


Hence i pour this on my plate with fries. Yum. Not much of a difference though.


Garlic peri peri which taste just like Mac's garlic chilli.


I poured 3 different sauce on my plate, can you tell which is which
Nah, i cant even tell kay!!




















http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :