photo line.png

01 July, 2014

Advertorial: Curél, Japan’s No. 1 brand for sensitive Asian skin




Firstly, let me give you a headstart on my skin (sigh!). I've sensitive, oily and acne prone skin (Read more about it here). I am always very careful when choosing skin care products and I usually stay away from drugstore skincare 'cos they don't usually do good for my troubled skin.

My usual look out for skincare would be words like "For Sensitive Skin", "Suitable for Oily Skin", "Non-Comedogenic" etc... Yes I'm a sucker for those marketing gimmick (How ironic, since I am a Marketing student)

So when Sample Store approach me with Curél's product, my first thought was "Really can work a not..."
I am sceptical like that HAHAHA!! Decided to give it a go since nothing can go wrong with Sensitive product.
WHEN IN DOUBT, CHOOSE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS FOR SKIN!



Anyways, enough of those bla-ing. Let me introduce you the 3-step Curél!

Step 1: Curél Sebum Care Foaming Wash
Foaming cleanser usually has the advantage of able to penetrate into skin and thoroughly cleanse the skin's surface as compared to non-foaming cleanser.

Curél Foaming Wash has a really fine form with sebum solvent to thoroughly cleanse dirt and excess sebum while protecting ceramide - an essential component of skin, for a more resilient barrier.



Step 2: Curél Sebum Care Lotion
We call it Toner, the Japanese call it Lotion but both are the same thing.
Curel Lotion is a non-sticky formula which prepares skin for better absorption of moisturiser / essence that is used after the lotion.

Tip: Pat 1 pump of Lotion into your skin. What I do is pat dry and let the skin absorb (Follow the Japanese way!)




Next Step is Moisturise Moisturise Moisturise ~

Step 3: Curél Sebum Care Moisture Gel
I am very happy that Curél moisturiser comes in form of gel! Once applied, it is easily absorbed by the skin leaving no residue behind.
I often layer it if one application is not enough.





After about a week of diligently using Curél, my skin has little to no flakiness (normally my skin flakes 'cos I applied acne cream). Applying makeup is a breeze too!

Glow skin glow! Hurray to hydrated skin!!!

Head over to FACEBOOK to redeem for sebum care samples at Curel SG Facebook!! 
Hydrated skin is the first step to healthy skin (:

No comments :