photo line.png

12 June, 2011

World Best Dim Sum At Swee Choon Dim Sum Restaurant

Super long title for today. Went church this morning (with only a few people prolly less than 30? The rest went to M’sia for our yearly June camp) back home nap and dinner was at Swee Choon!! All time favourite place for dim sum!! If you are hungry in the middle of the night, the best place for supper would be there!
Open till 4am.
Lunch at Old Airport road. Kenny and I came here for supper & the western was awesome! Too bad they were close ):




Dim sum, oh how I love you!!




End off with my gangster dad!!
Miss my boyfriend now ): Can’t wait to see
his new laptop
him on Wednesday, if only I have hols (like the rest), we can do fun stuff together!! Gonna help him deco his laptop and it’s time to throw that laopoklaptop away! HOHOHO! Damn and now his laptop is newer than mine. UNFAIR >:
X, Syl

No comments :