photo line.png

11 June, 2011

11/06/2011

Today was a nice day. Great weather, food and gathering. Grandma cooked prawn noodle!! Damn nice <3
Love ah po’s chili but today’s soup base a wee bit disappointing ): Next week gonna have buffet (I think)
Ah yi(s) always got talk no action. Like tomorrow.. I don’t think out K-session is on lah.
Anyway IT-Fair is here again!! Means my camera is 1/2 years old <: And say hello to my bro’s new Razer mouse, fucking expensive mouse that I don’t understand  wtf is it so expensive. We walked pass another booth that sells mouse for 5 bucks and told him for 100 + you can get 20 of this -_____-
And a mouse pad for 19 bucks wtf?! I rather he get the THOR edition.. Mouse + light up pad = AWESOME! But I gotta admit Razer’s keyboard is damn cool ME LIKE!
Got really pissed off with one si ah gua >: Argh!! Wearing boxer (shorter than my shorts) and singlet. WTF? He doesn’t want attention then bloody hell don’t wear like that lah. Really… we don’t know you so shut the fuck up please (:
Was a bit tipy ‘cos I’m on alcohol!! Not this but red wine. This just sucks, had this previously it just burn my throat ): Whole face super red when I was at Suntec. Lol











Love,
Syl

No comments :