photo line.png

27 May, 2011

Summer breeze (Pasir Ris)

TGIF People!! (: (: (:
Hope ya week is good! Time for a rest after those busyyyyyy week!
My week was -_________________- I slept for only 4 hours everyday and it’s driving me nuts!
All Tingwen’s fault, ask me to watch 犀利人妻, now I can’t stop ):
Anywayz, I’ve watched “Insidious” & “I spit on your grave” during class! imagine watching horror and gore in a day. Omg. Insidious is not bad, but hate the ending ): “I spit on your grave” is kind of budget movie but it has a strong warning to all guys out there. Go watch and you will know. I love how that girl cut off the guy’s dick and stuff it into his own mouth!!!! Gosh way too cool! And using the fishing hook to hook his eye lid..and placing a gun in a guy’s anus and went “BOOMZZZZ!” omg, think gruesome headshot but its through ass to head. Those guys should die k..
New baby. My lip never crack again.

At summer breeze after Edwin’s 21st. He had a super cute Iphone cake!



2nd tower, recommanded by B



Tom yam spag


Okay that’s about it, sorry for me lack of update! Me is busy! HAHAHAHA update later k!
I WILL SPAM PICTURESSSSSSS!
Love,
Syl.

No comments :