photo line.png

30 May, 2011

I got my DAMN Photocard Driving licence

Maybe like 20 mins ago.. My sister came in and said something like “eh got a GOOOD news for you”
I didn’t think much about ‘cos 1)if it’s really good news I should have known it like 3 hours ago when I came back 2) I don’t have much to be happy/excited about, really
And so, she threw my letter on my table. I saw “….PHOTOCARD DRIVING LICENCE” AND *SCREAM*

She took it away and started tearing it up… ):
ANDDDDDDDDDD… I’ve been waiting for this lil card for a month. (: (: (:
So excited~

And always like to show… CLASS 3!! Now give me lorry, van I all can drive. Imagine Ive Class2 under it. COOL NOT!


I’m a happy happy girl. Oh btw, my new Debit card came today too! It said to have new EMV chip inserted. Just nice the old one is torn and tattered, it’s time for a change.
Me is 1 x happy so good night peopooooo!!
100 x xoxo
Syl

No comments :