photo line.png

22 May, 2011

The Body Shop Haul

A few days/weeks ago.. in order to use up my coupon from Bodyshop, Mom and I got all these!!
We kind of over-spend and hence we obtain the … what’s that call? Something higher rank than the normal cardholder (I think)
Now I’m waiting for them to mail me my new card. HOHOHO!

New blush! First time trying Bodyshop’s make up. I really like their colour, like peachy pink. Really pigmented too.
Pretty affordable, think it’s around 20 plus?

And this! Super excited to use it cos it moisturise my face plus keeping my face matt at the same time! I think this is really good, can last like maybe up to 4 hours (I’m using MAC blotting powder too so it helps a bit)

Yep that’s all about it. Still getting use to wordpress.. AT LEST IT DOESNT SCREW UP LIKE BLOGGER (:

No comments :