photo line.png

01 April, 2011

Osaka Town

HELLO!! This is like one of the suckiest food everyyyy! And it's like a sister shop of Ajisan -___-


I met Ting after driving. We headed to Raffles City > MAC (Got my blot power) > City Hall  > Raffles City Shopping Centre (Collect Ting's stuff and dinner)
And I think it's my first time stepping out of Raffles City's MRT, I saw the place and I was like " OH! 他们每次拍戏的地方!!" Damn sua ku right!! And alot of OLs and office boys!!


Shimmery powder from MAC.. SO PRETTYYYYYY


Not bad but I would prefer it spicy. I still love 85 market's sambal lala!! Plus this...such a tiny portion ):


Kenna cheated by this bloody noodle. I thought I would be ramen .. but turns out to be chinese yellow noodle ): ): ): 23 bucks for this shit!!! The noodle was fucking little, full of veggi and I'm not even full after finish this bowl!! FML


HAHA!! I over edit this pic and it turns out to be so yellow-ish ): I can't undo 'cos I accidentally saved it!


Similar Ajisan side dish


Ting's .. a filling meal


After that I treat Ting Ben and Jerry!! ('cos I've the Happy Gift Voucher, lol given by B's dad)


She spammed my camera while I'm ordering -___- Really buey pai seh one lor. I also never spam so much in her camera leh...!!
I think 3/4 of the pictures that day is her faceeeee!


If you didn't notice (WHICH IS A FREAKING GOOD THING...) I FORGOTTEN TO DRAW MY EYEBROWN THAT DAY. And I'm too lazy to PS it..heck it lah.


Big hand VS small


Spelllllllllll delicious! Strawberry cheese cake (FAV!!) and ... chocolate ?!


CREAM! (Fav x2)


I met Snowy for the first time! That bitch bite and scratch me all over! She keep wanting to play with me -__-
Super hyper lah


Hee that's all !! Good night people! Wish me luck for my TP tmr k! I will try not to too nervous and forget everything. I've written down notes on my Itouch so that I can refer to it ... I even googled " How to be less nervous" Oh well back to my revision now!! Good luck to me good luck to me good luck to me!!!!!!!!

Cute pup !! Can like hug it to sleeeeeeppppp so adorableeeeeee


You are such an innocent looking dog.. <3!!



http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

1 comment :

Unknown said...

of course i buay paiseh la! Huge ass swivel screen leh! hahaha!
And u also got spam mine hor!!!!