photo line.png

29 March, 2011

EXCITEDDDDD

I went back to work this morning and I was early (for the first time!) I arrived at 9.30am ? I wonder around and waited for Martin, helped out with carrying the stuff up and gosh! They sure does have ALOT of stuff!
Took nearly a hour to clear that place and packed. Pls don't mess up the counter any more k!
The Luvion cupboard was so neat but I bet once Martin went back it's gonna be zzz again!

Anyway I'm gonnazz drivez tomorrowz oh yea manz so excited 'cos I've not been touching my baby for months!! EXCITEDDDDD

I'm super happy now cos I've decided to get some new stuff!
Graftobian hi-def cream foundation
Mattifying base
Blusher
and a new set of brush! Hohoho
Oh oh and a refill for MAC blot power (I don't understand why MAC gives such a cheapo sponge lah, wtf)

PHOTO SPAMZZ!


P/s wanted to upload another set of photos but it keeps failing ): Gonna upload next time (: Good night people!

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :