photo line.png

22 December, 2010

Kill the cockroach!!

Me: Mummy, you sleep alr?
Mum: Hmmm..
Me: I just saw a cockroach crawling out of my room and went into the store room...How!!!
Mum: (cont sleeping...) Use the ... baygon (brand of insecticide)
Me: (Went to look at the kitchen but can't find)
Mum:
...at the balcony
Me: Found it! AHHH! Oh shit. Cockroach came out of the store room now at the living room alr!!
Mum: (Getting out of the bed..) Where is it ? Where is it?
Me: THERE THEREEEE! (anyhow point)

Bro came out of the room

Bro: Nehhhhh! At the coffee table. THERE THEREEEE!
Mum: *Massive spamming the baygon* Turn on the fan
Me: OK! (Bro standing at one corner point here and there)

After mins of cockroach killing spree....

Mr cockroach die with backside facing up!!! Muahahahaha. Humans won the battle!!

Baygon is a good cockroach killing weapon!!

I'm suppose to blog about HK day 3 trip but I'm so hook on Korean drama now. Heh!
It's the 2nd Korean drama I've ever watch in my life.
1st one was "full house" tgt with Jason. I still have his disk with me
Alright Byeeeeee * off to watch my drama *

No comments :