photo line.png

09 October, 2010

SR's birthday

Met up with Bi, Amanda and Weeleong for shopping on wed to get SR's birthday present and my bling.
Sigh!! But... didn't.
Anyway, Peiching came later and brought Jayden. He's so cute lahhh! But he's heavy ( Or maybe I'm weak lah) I can't carry him long.



Dinner was at Holland V LMXLB < : Love XLB and many chicken and fishball and guihuai gao!!


Table full of good food with great company <3 Hohoho!


After dinner, went to esplanade to take some pretty pretty pictures. More of it at SR's DSLR.
Upload jiayou uploadddd!! hoho. Love the photos (ALL) we took!


The next day Bi and I went out. He said that my face was black the whole day ): But I really didn't know what happen to me, just don't feel like talking, smiling. I was really tired . I know that he's tring very hard to make me smile, but that smile won't last long. I'm in a really bad mood and the slightest thing make me upset. And I get irritated easily. Sorry baby ):

And one thing that made me happy (: (: (:  Food!! burger at Cine.

And and and...



Can see the price?? If not, too bad lor. But it's damn ex ):
I was actually considering between Lancome Hypnose or Diorshow extase.

Ehhh. Hypnose one damn good, the SA told me its waterproof can even go swimming with it leh!!
My first mascara was a Lancome one but I find it useless ):

In the end I went to Dior counter and asked which is their best volume mascara, tired and brought it.
Bi said that Dior is more "branded" as compared to Lancome, that's why must buy Diorshow extase.
And plus, if I'm not wrong, Extase is the latest one in Diorshow family < :
Just for reference, Diorshow is waterproof, normal ones. Diorshow Iconic, for lenghtening and curl. Dior Extase, contains something called "Metamorphosis powders" that double the size of the lash by 50%. It will help with thickening up whippet thin lashes.

One good thing is that it wont cause my undereye to have black black after one whole day
( Oily face no fear!! Hohoho!!)
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/diorshow-extase-brush.jpg

Easy to apply and remove, that's the best thing!! Love it!! Kay off to zzz land now. Goodnight!


http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Lol, eh copy leh buy Dior also. Ha. Dior Iconic is the good one! And its not ex what? 50+ only? I bought it that time.

Sylvia said...

knew you will say that. I didnt copy hor. I got the other model, which is the lastest one. Best for volume and length. Yours is only length and curl . Maybe to u is cheap, to me is not. 50 bucks for a mascara and if i always use it, it will run out soon