photo line.png

24 September, 2010

Universal Studio Singapore, awesome place (:

<3 Mummy ride! <3 x 100 Egypt!! Oh, saw Licheng at the side. Sean lah, lol !



A trip to Universdal Studio leave me with 3 blue blacks & body ache ):
However i really do enjoy myself. Manage to ride all the rides within 3 hours (?) Thank god that's no crazy queue that day. Well, guess everyone was at home celebrating 中秋节 .

One funny incident was that when we entered, this guy came to us and said "Hi welcome, where are you guys from?"
And we answered "Singapore" Should have told him we came from country like ... err Madagascar and we're here to look for our cousin! HAHAHAHA. Omg, I'm so lame and hyper today. Even my boyf complain that I'm so so noisy. Totally different from yesterday, probably because I had enough energy from my 11 hours of sleep.

Will update once I finish sorting/editing out my pictures. Kay, see ya!!
P/s; EHHH WHERE'S MY WORLD LARGEST CHOCOLATE PHOTO ??
NOT IN MY CAMERA LEH ): Sad x 100 ):
I miss my world largest chocolate lah, wth. I brought home "World largest chocolate" opposite.
The miniature version of it. Sad ttm ): Good night!

Hugs,
Sylvie

No comments :