photo line.png

25 September, 2010

Spaghetti Day

Sweet < :
(via astrocookies)

Heee. This was like 2 weeks backkkk.



Decided to slack the whole say, cook our own meal and tanning . Aiya, tanning always not successful one leh. I don't seem to get any tanning ): Hate my ugly tan lines nowww . Seriously damn ugly. I cant show you if you wan, but scare your eyes rot !! HAHAHA


Happy boyfriend any-o-how cook! Eh, his first time cook spaghetti, not bad for a first timer!
I shall be nice and help him cook the noodles, I'm a PRO in cooking spaghetti horrrr!

This! I cookkkk oneeee!


Then he took over -__- ( for posing only)


He cooked this one.


No make-up day ):


He chase me off the Kitchen and he serve the food to me < : hohoho! Lucky me


Heee, saw my freaking tiny eyeezzz ??


From sticky @ Clarke Quay. I wanna have my name in there someday : >


Kay good night. Missing my baby so much! Oh by the way.
He uploaded my WORLD LARGEST CHOC PICTUREEE. Heehee. Loveeee ya

Random picture in his Iphone.




x, Sylvia

No comments :