photo line.png

05 August, 2010

SD Prog !!

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.



My first cartoon film (: I always wanted a pooh bear film CAUSE POOH IS CUTE and will always be!
This one is really cute, i hope its the same design as the one it shows. Cant wait to use it!!
My next one shall be hello kitty. Recently i love taking polariod, i'm gonna decorate my wall with it during hols.

Anyway, my week was terrible, yea how i wish its saturday now.
God, 3 days felt like 3 years of living hell. I stayed in school till 10 plus for sd proj, till 8/9 plus on tuesday for sd prog & Baby came to fetch me and i had my tao hueyyyyy <3 , and 9 plus today ):
worst thing?
NO FREAKING DINNER FOR 3 DAYS ): AND FREEZING COLD AT THE LAB ):
I even wore jeans today and it doesnt keep me warm. Sigh!
Oh oh oh, i was damn lucky to wear jeans today cause i forgotten that ive my CDS presentation.
Damn "Heng" can.
And also, we are done with our sd prog today (like finally) . Wanted to add in extra stuff tomorrow.
Once again, Thank you very much for those who helped. (: (: (: (:
And good luck to those who are having the interview tmr.

GO US!! (for interview and IA lab test. )
1 MORE FREAKING DAY IN SCHOOLLLLLL.

Man, i'm hungry now. I need sleep too! Good night.






http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :