photo line.png

24 July, 2010

Lover, You Should’ve Come Over

Geeee. It's been a long long time since i last slept at this hour. I need to wait for my nails to dry and i randomly searching for HongKong drama.


I'm damn tired now but i want to watch finish my showwww lahhhhhh.
I think i'm attracted to naughty guys, hahaha. 
马国明 is so cute in the show when he's flirting with the girls... omg.

Anyway, good news to share. ME PASS FTT! 49/50 LEH, can hao lian to Junhao
(Cos he previously hao lian to me that he got 49/50)
E-trial really helps


And i got PDL too! Can drive liaoooooooo. Hohoho. First lesson this coming tuedayyyyy, cant wait!!


Went over to MNG to get my dress and got a new makeup bag. It's love-at-first-sight but i kind of regret it. Not worth the price ):
But the baggie is so soft so nice to touch and lots of compartment (important!!)
And slot alot alot of stuff. Black ):


I immediately use it on the spot. My barang-barang...


New hair clip i got last week after my e-trial. Love the bling!!


My happy drink (:


My week was damn bad. I hate school, hate project, hate quiz and hate hate hate .... whatever things that are pulling me down ):

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :