photo line.png

07 July, 2010

♔ Happy Birthday to Daddy Tan ❤ !! ♔

Force myself not to sleep cause I've to wait till my dad gets home and surprise him with the birthday cake!! I was damn tired can. Did my CDS work till 5AM plus and i had lesson at 8AM. I piratically slept only for an hour or so ): And i had school all the way till 4pm, stayed in IA lab till 7plus for proj.
My eyes turned all red at the end, for the first time after so long i actually remove my makeup and contact lenses right after i reach home. Baby is gonna be so proud of meeeee.
And worst of all, I was rushing here and there that i forgotten to bring my handphoneeeeee. Damn!!
No more CDS MP for me!! Weeee~
Happy birthday daddy. It's a gift from me! Oh, had to mosaic lil sissssyyy pic cos she jumped in half way -___- HAHAHA


That's all, I'm turning in alr. Tomorrow gonna be a long long day flooded with quizzzz and testttttt

Chop chop loveeeee ❤❤❤



KAY LAST ONE I PROMISE. GOOD NIGHT.





http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :