photo line.png

28 June, 2010

I-AM-TIREDDDDD!



LIKE FINALLLLLYYYY. WORK ENDED TODAYYYYY! GOSHHHHHHH.
I AM SO FREAKING TIRED. Last night chiong my CDS work till 2am thinking that i start work in the afternoon. But i received a call from Kristal she told me if i can get my ass down there earlier -_-
Anw, I left earlier yesterday like 7pm. Waited for dad to pick me up and went shopping. Got a top from ZARA and a shirt from Topman, not for myself of cos.
Pretty nice, got 7% off. Haha. Just have the urge of spending money yesterday. Oh well.
I WANT TO GO SHOPPING SOON MAN. I'M FREAKING LACK OF CLOTHHHHHHHH):
 I should just find one early morning and head down to town and shop. Heehee.

And today, I went down early again. Worked for like 11 hours straight. I-am-superman!! LOL
( I GOT A BENDABLE PENCIL!) 
Kristal treat us dinner and ice cream after work. ( oh no, im hungry now)
Cab back home and rush to do my database and redo my slides and and and mummy bought me yam paste (FAV!!) and tao huey for breakfast tmr.

PS; have like craving for SUBWAYYYYYZZZZZ.
SHALL GET IT TMRRRRRRRR!

PS; Haven't been talking to Kenny this few weeks ):
I'm missing him but he dont seems to realise it, sigh!! Where is my boyfriend??


GOOD NIGHT


http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :