photo line.png

02 September, 2013

NDP 2013 (Preview) 3 Aug, Sat

I was really lucky to win the NDP tickets this year and it marks the 2nd time in a row with Kenny!
This year we were seated at Green Sector, pretty much okay. We arrived quite late due to ECP jam and the "good" seats in front were all taken.
As usual, we parked at SRC and walked over. Free parking!! Hahaha


#ootdforndp2013 LOL.


This romper is love at first sight! I saw this at Kissjane while shopping with Ting and Iris a few days back. I thought it was too expensive at the outlet, about 30 odd? I asked for discount 'cos the workmanship wasn't too good but the SA told me it was New Arrival (bullshit). So I went online a few days later and got it for less than 30. Lol and after that TTR had sale and this only cost 14$ wtffffff. Sway max.












I witnessed the first female Lion parachuter, I quote from Kenny "not very zai landing". Lol


Unlike the past years, NDP 2013 was full of actions from our SAF. They sure do bring NDP up to the next level by having those tanks, cars drifting, fires etc.



And we have the Ah Boys to Men singing the song. And this is Joshua.... right??










Love how our tiny city lighted up at night.












Mandatory ending for NDP (:

No comments :