photo line.png

16 August, 2013

VDL Festival Mineral Eyes (Love Mark) in 701 Airport

My current favourite (everyday) eyeshadow would be the VDL Festival Mineral Eyes (Love Mark) in 701 Airport. A baked dark golden-green eyeshadow that allows wet or dry wearing, well, I haven't tried wearing it wet yet but I sure love it when I applied it dry.

The colours show out vibrantly and easy to blend. Totally idiot-proof.

Anyways, I just saw from a Korean blog that VDL stands for Violet Dream Luminous.
And their Love Mark series actually can be combined together with e.g. blusher/ mascara to create a "story".
Hence, the name Airport for this colour (if you find it weird, this explains all)


One of the days, I had extra time to camwhore at home.

What's on my face #fotd
Face:
RMK Primer 02
Revlon Colourstay Nude
Ida Offenhauser 05 Rouge blusher

Eyes:
UD Primer (original)
VDL Festival Mineral Eyes (Love Mark) in 701 Airport
K Palette eyeliner
Lancome Virtuose Mascara

Lip:
VDL Festival Lipstick 302 Marcus (lol at the names of their lipstick)








And yes, I would definitely repurchase the eyeshadow and lipstick in other colours!
I love the staying power of the eyeshadow and the colour of the lipstick (:

No comments :