photo line.png

14 December, 2012

Seche Base & Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat “Gold”

Happy holiday! December gotta be my favourite month ever! I stop working since the beginning of Dec and have been busy playing "happy street" on my phone. It's a happy Christmas game, alright, I love any thing related to Christmas and I can't wait for the party on that day itself (:

I came across this lovely top coat while shopping at Scape underground flea(?) No idea what the place is called though.
What caught my attention was the word "Hologram". I loveeeeee all holographic nail polish but sad to say I don't own any good quality holographic nail polish except "Worth The Risque" by Color Club.
I am still lusting over China Glaze discontinued "OMG".

At first glance, it appears to contain nothing but clear lacquer.


And at the bottom, pretty holo glitters. ( You're suppose to shake it before using by the way)


And you shook it, micro glitter sparkling, all blended with the clear lacquer. Sparkling sparkling! All ready for Christmas season!




As the bottle stated, dries in seconds blended with America's #1 Out The Door Top Coat (Fast Drying)
I love how fast it dries however, it doesn't gives a very shiny finish unlike the real top coat.



I applied it over my old red polish that was on me for a few days just to show you the holographic effect. Too lazy to repaint it lol.
I can assure you that it looks pretty good over a dark polish!
There's also a silver version of it too, for ya info (: It's worth check it out(:


I also bought my first base coat from them. A really nice, inexpensive base coat that keep my nails getting stained.
However, it feels really thick. Idk if it's only me, like some polishes are better off without base. Am I making any sense here?

I've never tried any other base before and I think this does its job! And it looked just like any other OPI base too ( the color)




No comments :