photo line.png

27 June, 2012

Recent



A huge pic of my grandma 'cos it's her birthday! Happy Birthday popo! The best grandma in the world with the best cooking (: (: (: XOXO

Wanted to do a post on Taiwan Day 5 (Finally!) but I shake that idea away. So I did my FIRST (and many more to come) Korean test today and felt sooooo good. I mean like can you imagine me, studying Korean? I'm not a big fan of K-pop, I just love the food. Heh. I was never the smartest or the most hardworking student (주난 is the smartest, oh well. He has his future plans in Korea!) I've to "rush" down to the centre after working twice a week, mad tiring.

SO GLAD THAT I WENT THROUGH ALL THESE and make new friends but I'm changing class soon ):
Hello to Lydia and Adeline and Claire and Eugene and 주난, please talk to me in Korean :D :D :D

At least now I know I'm not a suitable candidate for studying part-time!
Still, I manage to pass. Not with flying colors. Just a 80 ): Right, I'm really grateful (knowing that I did not study much).

I manage to catch up with grandma on her birthday.





Finally visited Haw Par Villa. Nothing to awe about, prolly just a nest for ah nehs and their pinoy gf -__-



Harry Potter Exhibition on Sunday. Knew about it when my cousin tweeted about the exhibition before the actual opening and was dying to go. She said it was way better than Titanic and it was true!
Everything was so magical inside you just have to visit it, feel the magic!!!!

The downside was that it was a weekend hence the crowd ): At least they came up with an hourly timing...



Till my next update!

"There are no secrets to success.
It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."

No comments :