photo line.png

20 May, 2012

Finished Products of April 2012

So.... I thought it was cool so I came up with "Finished Products of April 2012". Not sure if I've that many products to finish but oh well. I can always add something like shampoo or body wash right??
I totally have no ideas how does one finished tons of products in a month! -___-



First up
Bodyshop Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes. Okay I cheat. This is a brand new pack (my 3rd pack actually)
But I finshed my first and second awhile ago, i threw it alway, not knowing I'm gonna do this post ):

I first bought this when I need to hit the $80 bucks target to get a free gift. You know Bodyshop always has the sales tactic of giving free gifts, mom and I are suckers for these ):
The wipes was surprisingly good for removing my most stubborn waterproof mascara. However a downside to it is that it gives a weird buring feeling after continuously rubbed on.
No harm though, since it's my 3rd pack alr.
They were having a promotion like 2nd pack for 50% off or something hence mom bought 2 at a go.
Anyway. It's about $12 and I use it when I'm too lazy/ laying on my bed. Always an arm length away from removing make up. Haha.

Oh another thing to note is that the wipes are not as damp as Biore's. But it's good enough.


Bodyshop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
LOVE THIS! It felt greasy on hands but works like a miracle on my very dry hair.
Kinda pricey 'cos its about $25 but a little bottle like this can last real long.
Another of fav would be Ellips hair vitamin and some read mini bottle serum I bought at Watson sales.


Cleansing Express Sebum. GOSH LOVE THIS TO DEATH. I swear by this make up remover. I love it!!
I got my first bottle from Zoe and fall in love ever since. It's my 2345346956th bottle and it smells heavenly.
It has this weird "bread" smell that I'm attracted to.
Works well on my waterproof make up and its a CLEANSING WATER! You know how much I hate oil remover. I hate it so so much when it gets into my eyes and blurred my contact lens

Sebum is for suitable for combination - oily skin. I've tried Bright up and their eye makeup remover. LOVE ALL THEIR RANGE!
I'm using the Bright up now! And they've changed their brand name to....Bifesta


Urban Decay Complexion Primer. This primer is from a primer/base set which was a gift from my ex boss. The gift consist of Urban Decay's primers and bases, from face to lip to lashes to eye shadows. It was a christmas set but I would not recommend this set as come of the products where dried out.
It was a gift... so yup I appreciate it.

I don't really use this primer 'cos I felt that it has a rubber-y feeling on face due to silicone ):
No oil control for me but it does makes the face smooth and easy to apply foundation. Will recommend it for people with rough/bumpy skin.
But really, something with silicone is not recommended for acne-prone skin.


That's all for the "Finished Products of April 2012". Hopefully I will keep this coming!!
SEE YA!

No comments :