photo line.png

12 May, 2012

Essie - Absolutely shore

Felt extreamly healthy this week! It's been a long long time since I last exercise!
My cousin came over and he was like "eh I've cramps over my legs/arms" and I'm like "OH YA! We went to the gym yesterday" I totally forgotten 'cos I don't feel any pain - AT ALL!
Sigh! Those muscles are not coming out??

A busy week I must say and also the last week I left slacking at home. After which I'm offically a working adult (sort of). I've a mixed feeling about these though. Hmm.

So, here's the NOTW (nails of the week)
So excited to share this - IT LAST ME A WEEK! GOSH! No polishes survived this long!
I'm so grateful that I've tried out Essie, the brush is smaller and thinner than OPI's. It was good in a way that it doesn't get too messy.
Understand the fact that I've really weak nails and OPI is like USELESS on my nails.
It chipped the next day -__-

Presenting Absolutely shore, part of Essie's 2011 Summer Collection: Color Me Braziliant.
Personally, I like Essie Mint Candy Apple but I can't find it anywhere so I've to deal with Absolutely shore.
Amazingly, it turned out well. Usually my deadly fair skin doesn't go well with light colors but it was good!
I like this as it was a lightly mint with a hint of grey. Somehow from some angle it looked like white!

To make a a little more "pop" I added China Glaze's Nova on my ring finger.
I will always preferred China Glaze Shimmer over any other brands.
(the only photo from Instagram with China Glaze's Nova on)



2 coats of Absolutely Shore seems opaque, couldn't bother to do the 3rd. Haha just 'cos I'm lazy.

Isn't it beautiful (: (: (: ??




No comments :