photo line.png

05 May, 2012

Cute Korean Stickers!!!

안녕하세요!!!
Wanted to post up Day 2 Taiwan Trip but I drifted away. Heh
Anyways, just wanna share a couple of cute stickers.
If you know me (personally) I've always been really attracted to cute stuff/paper/stationary, ever since young. There's like an inner child in me that connects with cute stickers. I don't know, I just get really excited :D

One of the reasons I'm gonna learn Korean. I aim to read those words.
For now, I won't question when the hype will last I only will asked myself what have I learn at the end of the day. I mean, I surely will get somewhere right? I've been learning it (on/off) for a month now, and hopefully if everything goes well * fingers crossed* I can start school ASAP!!!

SOOOOO. CUTE ISNT IT :D :D

 

Found it on gmarket and I AM HYPERVENTILATING. OMGOMGOMG
It just made me realize that I can still be happy about the little things in my life


http://gdetail.image-gmkt.com/kawaiikoya/484/2011/9/9ed2f866-4325-4df7-8ca7-64d6c8e4af53.jpg

No comments :