photo line.png

05 April, 2012

Preloved

Hello hello!! Today was great as I get to submit my transcript, like FINALLY!!!.
Impromptu trip down to the ulu-est place and had the best soufflé ever. YUMZ

It was.... heavenly. Really light and fluffy.
Omg. I need to add this to my recipe, definitely baking this.



Diva sales. Shop like a mad woman -___-



And was my little sister birthday. Bought a cake which I painstakingly carried it from Jurong all the way back to Pasir Ris. "Argh this cake better worth all these troubles" I thought and to my surprise, it was DAMN DAMN AWESOME!! And my sister agreed to have it for breakfast tomorrow. (: (: (:

You know some cakes you just can't have it for breakfast. TOO DRY and just bleah.




Added new loots to my preloved section.
Do support!!!
http://sylvielilsecret.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Added in 2 new items


LB Seymour Shrug - $22

Made of georgette
15" shoulder width, 19" PTP, 9.5" arm opening, 12.5" at the sleeve,
38" down (front), 25" down (back)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhZ4xZE3PAGMFX9BHBbUb2ZIVlDPVyZ_5OlHIRQhOi131t5D0iN5YeK9Avna72ZZyhTEemUzysptU2WD6knbFCEnyNfWbpDVKE4YJZnePBRGYx0_RT3TfvtE5u524koh8E4TyTaLiSQQHb7/s480/seymour-shrug2.jpg

Seen on Velda.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgw771jKDgFYvUhK7DHrMWSXr-Iwdefv7W4C5RHYDoB0Otk795XiymKvr38Q5UGAzGI5s6_-2Amzz4RSW7120hcuQyKyUC8D9i7V1HXhKXWYS_-G6pI2nf4ycslCYCVb3H3mqiZ7Dj_3I4o/s512/seymour-shrug3.jpg

And HH Pleats Loving 3/4 ChiffonMaxi Dress - Blue - $20

Manufactured for Hollyhoque
Go classy and sassy with this gorgeous chiffon maxi dress in flowy pleats all over. With the word lovely written all over it, this is simply a girly romantic dress for your summer dates!
Featuring ruffle detailing at neckline and elastic band under bust. Made of quality chiffon. Fully lined, not sheer.

Almost new!!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEirnw1HPVVToeeNuLOVeKVr2U8Szm5-MSIszooToBjcEFrFvOQt9dNRNrPwAkqfQkanZuXOP2-DYtah6bK6g4egpeN6xNKN4AvxekNIlfdejTmvKmKKe0cEi8Wcbz5b-7MQM94nKEFlWOTV/s512/4.jpgPleatsLovingChiffonMaxiDress4.jpg

Blue as seen on Sheila.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpHCKBDeVXqCa0OALrodb9I-YEJaa4M8KmdXESrDgQvoEhiQsZQeEeDRseh-Efwhyphenhyphenwv_S62zwkTkVufeYW2uP7ZkLTkoGeL3ZdQy2AYZGxVVoseVAvSxLrl1P1pa1LAI8FYtjURnOC0cwV/s500/PleatsLovingChiffonMaxiDress.jpg

For more pictures please click HERE
Any enquires, feel free to drop me an email/comment. Thanks (:

No comments :