photo line.png

17 April, 2012

Bedok 85 and Bakerzin??

Probably the last post before I fly off later (:
Some pictures over the weekend using my new baby lens!!!
It's a bit pricy but it's a 1.4 prime lens!! Now I've a 1.8 (FD but I'm still looking for the adapter), tempted to get a 1.2 but I know there's not much of a different. Now I need a freaking macro lens ):
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/533068_10150706686274177_720579176_9538309_1186115901_n.jpg

Test shot of it. TOO MUCH NOISE ): ): ):







SEEEE SEEEE! The weird stares from people ): HATE IT!!!













Dinner at Bedok 85 (temp market) to satisfy my chicken wing craving.
They sell the BEST BBQ CHICKEN WINGS!



My fav stall for seafood. AWESOME lala. SERIOUS.



And today I met up with Xinyi. Oh anyone has job intro?? For events??? Please contact me!!!


You gotta love the sun!! These photos are so much better. Almost no noise, at ISO 100 you can hardly see any of them!!


Lunch at Bakerzin. They are having a 30% off for cakes this month!
I bought one for my sister and gosh, it was so good that my cheeky grandma told me she ate 3 slides.
Eh the cake I baked she never even touch lor -__-



Xinyi and I are in love with their ham and bacon carbonara.


And we tried out the Irish Cream soufflé. Both of us agreed that the chocolate soufflé is much better!!!

No comments :