photo line.png

19 March, 2012

Jo Hyun-jae – “단 하루를 살아도” (Even If I Live Just One Day)

I’ve waited for so long
I’ve hurt so much
As much as the traces left by that long time
I’ve longed for you
Tired footsteps have brought me to your side,
though I know there’s nothing I can do
* (chorus)
Saying I love you
are words my heart has always shouted
Saying I love you
are words I’ve repeated, behind you
Saying I love you
are words I couldn’t say, afraid you’d run away
I love you
so much that I’m afraid
I love you
Like the stars in the night sky,
always visible
but unable to be approached or touched
That must be my fate, to watch over you
Waiting for you every day, foolishly looking forward to it
I harbor hopes that have grown
* (chorus)
I’ll confess, I love you as much as today
If I could only live one day, I’d want to be by your side
I’ll confess
I’ll say the words now
I love you

No comments :