photo line.png

19 February, 2012

Gloomy week



It was a gloomy week. But thankfully everything went on smoothly eventhough it was a tough week. I managed to hand up my MP/SIP disc to Mr.Yeo after dragging it for a really long time, 3 projects handed up in a week!!!

Seriously, I've never been so stressed up ever since after MP. Every tiny stuff pissed me off and I swallowed it down. Times like these I really hope that people will just do what they're supposed to do and not just mingle around.

I headed over to F21, hoping to be lucky to be able to get the earring I lost... (the next day I bought it ): )
I was super sad 'cos the earring was awesomely pretty ): and it was like a twin sister earring with another. SIGH.

I was thinking of going over it alone, shop alone... sometimes I just love being alone.

And yup, I think my rashes came back ): But thank God for this.



Oh and happy anniversary to my 2nd pneumothorax which falls on V's day. No romantic dates for me 'cos I don't deserve one. I've only one wish. Stay healthy. God bless everyone (:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180963_10150103841289177_720579176_6260520_1064127_n.jpg

No comments :