photo line.png

27 January, 2014

Twenty Fourteen: A brand new start

In a blink of an eye, a year has passed and in a few days time I'm turning a year older ): 2013 was definitely a great year for me (apart from studies, most likely I can't remember the bad memories).
Let me list down my top events... HERE WE GO!

*Importance of events not in any particular order*


1) Turned 21-BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! :)
2013 is the year I held an impromptu party for my 21st, strangely it was my parents who insisted I held a party.





























I know... my photos never made it to the light but here am I, posting this after a good one year (after my 22nd) lol. But thank you everyone who came down, sorry if I did not get to entertain most of you, thank you for the presents. Most importantly, thank you for your presence. xx





2) Attended 3 concerts :')
First was a surprise, second was request and third was a complimentary. Nevertheless, we were in a total party vibe and enjoyed EVERY SINGLE CONCERT.



And the last concert of the year.





3) Surprise Proposal!
Well, it was my first time planning a surprise proposal and we spent the whole day in the room just doing decoration.






4) Short Hair!!!
I'm always having long hair and well... was overly protective of my hair. But last year, i took a leap of faith and cut it real short. Glad I made this decision and was one of the best, yet.



5) Got my first parking offence in 2013
Not that I'm proud of it, but y'know as an instagram addict, I find it quite "picture-worthing" and made it to the list. Heh.



6) Travelled twice in a year (again).
Definitely off my travel list - Hokkaido was one of the most beautiful places I've been to. Every corner was so picturesque but sadly all the photos captured with my Iphone are gone ): ): ):
And hopefully my plans to Korea this year... or maybe Aussie?




7) FIRST HENNA!



8) Revamped.
Basically we did some alteration to the house. New flooring, furnitures and walls.


Thank you 2013... You've been great to me
Well, besides all these, 2013 is also the year I started my Acne Journey with DRx. I've stopped using their products now 'cos I find it too overpriced for a student like me.
My sister is still using their products though and she also signed a facial package with them.

Welcoming 2014?


This year, I will be looking forward to graduation (pray hard I could pass!) and would be ever grateful to get into a firm I've always wanted.

Cheers to another great year ahead!!!
xx

No comments :