photo line.png

13 September, 2011

Food Overdose

Welcome back my presence in the realistic busy world. My besties and I had a mini getaway to MBS for a night stay. AWESOME I must say. Like any other gathering I love, we did a huge massive gossip session and found out shocking news about each other. Lol. I literally put on my specs just to listen what they had to say. Hmm sound so uncool, specs ain't hearing aids k.

I love chilling out at infinite pool, love the overview of tall building, as if we are so high up there.
Get to know this cutie pic, Kimchi we named her. SO CUTE! She has the most cheeky smile ever I swear.
Looking at those bbgs like makes me wanna hug and kiss them and pinch them and smack them in their ass!
Woot.

Photos will took million years to upload them. Nevertheless, I picked the uncool photo of me drinking tea @ 1444.


Anyways, I just came back from a surprise supper with B and Ting. Ate lots of food SO FULL SO SILLY
FOOD WERE UP TILL OUR BOOBS. Lol
And durians, gosh, can never get rid of stinky aftermath breath. I ate a few mouth and that breath just stays, can't imagine, they had like... 3 durians. God bless them !

Hee, K gonna head to bed now! Can't wait to see the photos I took with Ting's pro camera. TOO COOL!
xx

No comments :