photo line.png

05 July, 2011

Smoochiezz Flea @ Expo

Hai !!! I'm back to Blogger -___- (convinced by Ting). After so many years of blogging using Blogger, I'm kind of use to the style and plus look at the new skin. Love max.
(Not that I don't like Wordpress, it's just weird. Can't freaking take add-on ads ): )

Anywayz. I wanted to blog on Saturday but Ting came over 'cos she wanted me to do some measuring thing for her but beholdddd her beloved hard disk spoilt (wtf) She can't pass me the photo we took at KTM

As the tittle suggest ( and promised to show Tingwen my loots ) THERE!

Item 1 :


NYX eyebrow cake powder in Taupe/Ash. The closest color I can find to match my hair.
I wanted to buy a eyebrow powder for the longest time. I head that Kate is not bad of a brand too.
This is my first time using powder and I can tell you, I love powder SO much!
It's so easy to apply, doesn't have hash lines. You know when using pencil you always get this obvious lines and somehow uneven - Right? Or is it me only uh? Anyway, the color bends together with my brows really well and pretty neat too! Best of all it's the cheapest brow product I've used.

Item 2: NYX mega shine lip gloss


I'm like a super big fan of lip gloss esp gloss in pretty pink like this!! I really like the color but it has this weird smell - kind of like... antibiotics. Super gross ): Not sure if this applies to all NYX gloss or only this shade
Oh good this about this gloss is that its thick! Not very sticky too. I will try to wear it soon. Prolly tomorrow?

Item 3 :NYX Round Lipstick in Eucalyptus and Pure Red





Not sure why I got these crazy colors (pink and classic red) Probably cos it's dirt cheap like 4 bucks each?
The colors are so x10000 much richer than gloss and hence it last longer than gloss especially the red stick.
These sticks are cheap and good. Personally I prefer creamy and comes with a bit of moisturizing effect, I guess it does its job well. Shu uemura still the worst lipstick I've ever tried.

I went back with Ting the next day - I CANT STOP THINKING OF THE EFFING MAKE UP ):<
Initial budget was 30 bucks but I spend 50 PLUS FML
More NYX product ♥ ♥ ♥


Item 4 : NYX Concealer Magic Wand


I don't know how to describe this product. It's just... useless ? It suppose to cover up the redness (due to pimples) but it somehow overpowered my original skin color and turns really pale ): I think I've to cover up with concealer after that but I'm plain lazy to do this extra step. So nah. Bad product!

Item 5 :NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl


I LOVE THIS BASE!! Ever since I started using this I've been neglecting my UD primer. I love how the pearlized base gives of a shimmery like look.




Pictures don't do justice to this baby. It's really shimmery irl. I've tried it with my matte eye shadow this morning and it works wonders, giving a shimmery, pearlized effect. HAHA I just love anything that's shimmers/blings!! Really easy to please right.OH OH it's doesnt crease on me after one whole day so I guess it's good enough for everyday use since it's not that heavy either.

Item 6 :  NYX Nude On Nude Natural Look Kit


6 shades of eyeshadow and 2 shades of glosses at only 12 bucks! This set is currently my daily wear.


Somehow the photos appear to be grey at the top row but its a dark brown. This palette is somewhat similar to UD Naked palette ( I went googled about this on the spot, lol) Okay maybe not this Nude On Nude Natural Look Kit but the Nude On Nude palette (Longer version of Kit)



Ok my picture really damn out of color ): Grab this off the net. I need a pro camera lahhhhh.
SEE HOW NICE THE TRUE COLORS ARE!!! 1 x 100000000 LOVE IT, HEAR ME SCREAM
NYX Nude on Nude Palette

How I wish I can take this kind of photo. BIG SIGH!
NYX Nude on Nude Palette

2 lip colors. Haven tried this on yet. But this shades are those that I love.




I was like "YAY" no more products when I starting writing this... to my horror I've item 7. WTF totally forgotten about this. I can kill myself, I spend like 2/3 hours trying to type this -____-

Item 7 : ELF High Definition Powder


Admit it. You gotta hate the packaging, it's too bulky to even bring it out and look at the big fluffy thing hate it 'cos I've to shake up and down for the powder to come out. Still, I love it. It hides fine lines FUCKING well. Like my neck have this lines (SIGH! I think only I have it cos apprently my glands are bigger than normal) and it covered it damn well. Maybe not 100% covered but you can tell that the lines are not too noticeable any more. Works like magic. Light powder that sets my graftobian foundation perfectly and helps a little in controlling oil too.



Item 8 : OPI !!!
Bought Shatter, top coat and a really deep shade of green that I always wanted. Apparently I didn't take a photo of it -__-


Before. I applied alternate colours.


Finally product COOL OR NOT?! The secret to applying Shatter is to top it with a top coat on the first color, wait for it to dry and apply Shatter. Apply fast and don't go over more than once. For me, I didn't apply any top coat and it lasted 2 weeks. Which is awesome! Normally it will just chip off after 2 days max?


Some random stuff I got over the weeks.







Yuppppp!! That's all!!! Good night (:

No comments :