photo line.png

10 July, 2011

Akira Japanese Restaurant at Link Hotel

HAIIIIII !! I've been taking forever to blog and now I feel like painting my nails!
So extremly excited 'cos I'll be using the newly bought OPI (Here Today ... Aragon Tomorrow)
Love that dark shade of green. Always wanted to try it out and now I finally have this chance!
Like Major Love Only.

Anyway I went to Akira (a Japanese Buffet Restaurant at Link Hotel) on two occasions, okay mabe one which was on Father's day. Celebrated it with Kenny's dad and another time was just any random day Kenny decided to drop by. Need to say more? I love x 1000 free flow of Sashimi. Glutton down like a pig. Heh



Lotsa variety to choose from, over 100 plus I guess?
Prices at the sides FYI.


2 shares of Sashimi


Smoked Pepper Duck Salad. I think?


There are Teppanyaki too. Love the Teppanyaki Chicken! Garlic gao gao. Yumz





Only a portion of what we've ordered. After which I'm too lazy to take any pictures.


Yep they've noodles (Ramen), garlic rice and Udon


Teapot Soup. SO CUTE!



2nd round of it. Only for me!! Love Salmon <3




Random 1


Random 2 plus :D


"WHAT" face


"Okay take la, lazy to smile" face


Okay. Till then
Love, Syl

No comments :