photo line.png

07 June, 2011

Saizeriya (サイゼリヤ)

My cute boy, wearing the top I got for him from Esprit.


Dinner was at Saizeriya (Liang Court). It’s an Italian restaurant but sounded much like Jap (Cos it’s a Japanese chain of Italian family style restaurants.)
More towards Italian side though.
Cheap and good with free flow of drinks! Not any budget diluted fruit punch but carbonated drinks (coke, sprite ect..)

They’ve 3 diff types of soup (seafood chowder, minestrone soup, special mushroom soup) – $2.40-$3.40
We had mushroom soup, not very nice. Too watery ):

B’s Tuna Arrabbiata Spaghetti – $5.80
basically it’s just tuna spaghetti with a bit of peperoncino sauce, spicy level 2. Super huge portion for 5 bucks which I think it’s a steal! My fat boy can’t even finish it lah. The downside maybe it’s a wee bit too dry. Besides that, it’s better than Pastamania for sure.

Peperoncino Bacon Spaghetti – $5.80
Spicy level 2 too! Not special about this.

Chicken Wings – $3.90
Their “Signature” dish. O-K only lor.

Escargots – $5.80
Bigger meat as compared to Jack’s Place’s. I can’t tell lah. I hate eating this gross snails -__-
But I tried to eat like 1 or 2 if he order it.

Pork hotdog – $4.90
Nice!!!!!! Juicy!!!!

Hm total bill came up to 30 plus I think. For sooo many sides plus 2 bowls of spaghetti
portion is big and definitely will revisit there again!
Imma such a good blogger ‘cos I memorize all the price (: HAHA
In case you are wondering, I took home a pocket-size menu from them.
Obviously I wont’ remember about it, it’s like 2 or 3 weeks back. I think?!
Alright, Good night
xx Sylvia

No comments :