photo line.png

22 June, 2011

Nakhon Kitchen (Hougang)

I wanna blog like 2 hours ago but my mom suddenly came into my room and… duh Facebook for a whole hour -__- had to teach her from the basic. And I keep playing game on my iPhone. You can download “Doodle God” – it’s actually a logic game, requires lots of thinking (which I hate x 100 a lot, but I still play it cos I somehow love this kind of games. Pretty contradicting I know)
Met my secondary school friends last week. We had so much fun chatting/eating. Impromptu decision of going down to Butter. Slack at OverEasy. Saw FloRida(?!) and B came to pick me up.

Gossip sisters.


Supporters of POSB bank!!

The queue was not so bad, we ordered helllotsoffoodddddd! 2 types of tom yam soup, 1 curry, meat plus veggi. Gosh.. BUT EVERYTHING IS SO YUMMYYYYYY ♥

Thai fish cake (?)

Oh gotta mention that I bought an empty shell out ): No memory card inside ): Thus so little pictures
More over at Iris’. She’s gonna take forever to upload. SIGH!


DA BOMB – Ting’s bomb actually. Ta shi jiu gui ma~


@ butter.



No comments :