photo line.png

09 April, 2011

@ 日本村 with the girls

Hello hello hello!!!
Met up with the girls last week.. or is it 2 weeks ago?
Ting and I were late, thus we took a cab to Hougang Plaza.


I wanna be a bitch and say...
TINGGGG! WHERE ARE YOUR LASHES! I CANT SEE THEM!!
You know normally you look up and take photo, it can capture the lashes but where's yours ah?!
HAHAHA


Manz I really hate my baby hair, look! It's flying everywhere and just can't stick to one side ):


Hello 日本村!! They're having affordable buffet from 2pm to 5pm! They've wide variety of sashimi, sushi...
Cheaper and better than Sakae Sushi leh! To me, Sakae they don't have much variety (of sashimi) they only allows normal plate but not red plate!! Damn stingy right, 日本村 more generous go CHOOSE 日本村!


Hungry us!! 3 portion of Salmon, Prawn and Sotong!!


This is GOOD!


Crabstick THE BOMB


We ordered too much, and we can't finish. The aunty told us that that they will charged us due to wastage ):
So we..... stuff everything to the brim and threw some away. LOL make payment and ran off.!!


This mushroom.. taste like #$%$%&%&*


This tasted like elephant. Haha



went singing after that. Kbox was just beside 日本村. They were having this promo, 3 hours for $6!


And you know why Ting and I have been 相爱-ing for 8年....

...



....


........ ta-ta!! She's another "feng you mei" !!


good stuff k!!


After that I head over to Ting's place and help her to install some programs in her mac... Snowy is a bitch! She keep biting me


This bitch got an extra toe. HEHHEHHH!


Alright, gonna continue watching my HK drama.. Love it so so much! I watched till 6am yesterday and woke up at 4pm .. continue watching it till now!!

No comments :