photo line.png

24 March, 2011

Our 2nd Year Celebration

I'm really tired, hands legs and everywhere ): And my old injury came back- Right wrist ):

So anyway, the actual plan was to visit the Zoo (like a kid) but damn the rain. We went for a movie? Eh no, I think we spend the whole day playing video games, spell FUN!!


B!!


Trying out my new camera. 101% satisfy


I love how this camera has a wide screen. Manage to squeeze in the 2 of us


I need to do something about my hair, it's so...dead


Normally I love Jap meal but this was terrible!! Sigh.


Our gaming room.


I'm a pro in playing 5 buttons!!! HAHAHA. k lah maybe not 5 but 4 is gooood enough!


Fav picture!! SO CUTE UH


SEEEE! I also got double eyelid k, just that my eyes open fully. HEH


Beat that long eyelash ~ He keep laughing at my short asian lash ):

♥♥♥



Omg is my mirror THAT dusty?! How come I didn't realise that until I saw this pic...


YAY!! End of day 1. Omg. I'm so busy now and hardly had enough time to sleep alr.
Will be back!!!!!

No comments :