photo line.png

23 February, 2011

"Essensuals Bugis" FLEA MARKET

Flea was....
Lousy piece of shit!! Super unorganise and it's a waste of our time . Z!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I guess the bloggers are somewhat the same as how they portrait in their blogs. Yutaki was like super duper tall I swear. Eric was friendlier, he came out to tell us that they were not ready yet. I still cannot tahan his voice lah, wtf. The one who has the biggest difference was probably Miyake. Gosh, she photoshop damn alot lah. Jennifer told me yesterday that she used to be ah lian (she was in the same sch as her) and ppl called her Maggi/ qiqi, and she smokes. LOL. Now leh act yi ge Jap.
But she's okay lor not as pretty as it seems on pictures, I think Tingwen quite disappointed also
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Headed to Top 1 for some K session. Everyone was SO shy uh! HAHAHA. Free flow of drinks (:(:(:
I hate their service there, one waiter super rude >( He like super buay song, give me that roll eye face some more wtf. Dig out your eyes then you know hor.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dinner was at awesome steamboat at Upper Thomson Road, nice soup base. I wonder why Baby didn't bring me there before. He only brought me the other lousy one at Bugis (sister branch)
Me want more steamboat, again!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Heh, back to study now!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW. I use to see yutaki almost everyday??we are in the same level of classroom!!!

~wanqing